It’s important to remember for those of us that are sensitive or feel a lot of empathy for others to take time to clear your aura, especially if your developing your psychic abilities or working as a psychic, everyone of us has an aura it’s an energy field that surrounds us made up of many layers, it can extend up to 3 ft around us depending on your vibrational frequency. Sometimes it can become out of balance or we pick up negative energy from the environment around us or people that we read for or come in contact with.
Cleansing your aura is a form of personal healing and spiritual and emotional well being, our aura continuously processes positive and negative information throughout the day about our experiences, by doing meditation, exercise, having a good diet, drinking only moderate alcohol and not smoking are the best ways to look after yourself, being a psychic or reader needs to be a lifestyle choice if you don’t look after yourself you can burn out, become ill or depressed.
I know that sometimes I can go out happy and in a good mood and by the time I get back I can feel heavy headed or negative emotions like anger or sadness sometime I can pick these up from the gym, this type of environment it does attract people for many different reasons and some of the people there are depressed or have issues they are trying to work through and by going to the gym helps it them feel better which is great, but if you’re an empath like me you can end taking on that energy. It can also happen in shopping centres, pubs, supermarkets anywhere that a lot of people tend to congregate going about their daily life.
One thing I have noticed over the years and something you should consider when picking a psychic or a reader is that an inexperienced reader or someone just starting out and often it’s the ones that tend to offer free or cheap readings, (and of course many people will jump at the chance of a freebie!) Just be aware that this person may have taken on a lot of negative energy and not cleared themselves, if you think about it happy people don’t tend to have readings they only come to us when they have a problem and you can end up taking on all that negativity if you are really sensitive.
I have often had to clear after just receiving a message or email from someone let alone a reading, it can be in any form of contact I can pick up on the energy of the person right away, and if they are a sensitive or psychic I know when they don’t clear regularly and I have to then clear myself. Having had a un pleasant experience myself recently after being in contact with a psychic reader (I don’t feel that I should go into details as it may scare some of you) I’m told by my guides that this person wasn’t aware of this negative energy and that it had attach itself to them, although I’m guessing they probably would have eventually wondered why they were feeling off colour. So if you’re of a sensitive nature and you pick a reader because they seem cheap or they offer freebies and you could end feeling worse than you did before the reading.
Firstly trust your instincts and do your home work, check out the reader see how long they have been doing it and don’t fall for the old crap, I have been doing it for years! if they have been doing it for years they don’t offer free readings to everyone, go by recommendation and check out their website they should have a photograph of themselves on their clearly stating who they are, what training they have had with lots of positive feedback.
Readers do have to start somewhere, if they are practicing or in training they should be honest and open about it. Ask yourself do you feel a connection to this person and do you feel they would give you good advice or are you just after a freebie.
Professional readers work with people day in and day out they know they have to clear and look after themselves in order to connect and give a positive experience.
If you are unfortunate to come into contact with or know that you are going to see someone that’s negative or always complaining then ask for extra protection from your guides, put the white light around you and ground yourself try to limit your time with them and only see them when you feel strong enough to cope with it, maybe ask yourself what value do they have in your life do they just want someone to unload on so they feel better and you end feeling bad. Family is different you may have to see them often or even live with them, then sage your house regularly and place crystals around the room or areas that they sleep or sit. Open the windows let in the fresh air let it blow through to clear the energy.
Here are some ideas you can try if you want to clear negative energy from your home or workplace.
1. Sea salt is commonly used in Feng Shui to get rid of negative energy and to allow a balanced chi to flow inside the home. The sea salt is either used alone or mixed with water and placed in certain areas of the home. Mix 5 – 6 tablespoons of sea salt in a bucket of water and mop the floors with the mixture. Or you can place a small bowl filled with sea salt in each corner of the house which faces the northeast and southwest directions. The bowls of salt should be left in an open space and not placed in a cupboard. It should be replaced every 2 months.
2. Clean rugs, curtains, walls, windows etc. Every time you clean your home you are removing negative energy. Cleaning your home or workspace will make it lighter and more positive. This is a result of organizing, of ridding yourself of things you no longer need and removing toxic products from your environment. Just opening windows brings in fresh, positive energy.
3. Remove clutter. Things like old magazines and dirty clothes can trap a lot of negative energy in your house. Remove old items you no longer need. Keep coffee tables picked up and clean. Put your laundry in a laundry basket. Wash your dirty dishes and put them away. Negative energy needs objects to hang on to so it can remain around.
4. Loud noises. This is the reason the Chinese love fireworks. Loud noises break up energy patterns and allow them to disperse. Mother Nature does the same thing with the noise of thunder storms.
5. Open windows and let fresh air in and negative energy out.
6. A meditation once or twice a day in your living space will broadcast out a powerful positive vibration, making positive energy more powerful than negative energy. A proper meditation will saturate a space with uplifting energy for several hours.
7. Other space clearing techniques include burning candles, dowsing; smudging with herbs (white sage) or incense; clearing with bells, cymbals and singing bowls; and clearing with chanting. Burn lavender, mint or eucalyptus incense inside every room of the home. These scents will infuse positive energy into the home and will push out anything negative.
8. Rearrange the furniture, again negative energy needs something to “cling to.” Arrange your space with as much wide open space as possible, allowing any negative energy to disperse. But also the act of rearranging will cause this harmful energy to dissipate.
9. Add living plants. Plants add colour, life, oxygen and positive energy to your home.
10. If all else fails then call in an expert, they will do the clearing for you and pick up on anything else that may be going on, like a un happy resident spirit.
negative energy # clearing your energy # clearing your space # psychic readers #