The Death Card & Transition
In all my 12 month tarot readings there is always a transition period this is shown when the death card appears, many people get worried or confused when this shows up in their reading, it’s a positive thing unless of course you really don’t like change, one thing for certain is nothing can never stay the same, we all need to progress on our journey or learn new things and experience new circumstances to grow.
When the universe begins the process of re moving what no longer serves our best purpose there tends to be an emotional reaction. It is best at this time to try and go with the flow and let go of your expectations so that the universe has room to deliver, not all changes will be major sometimes little adjustments are needed to put us on the right track.
It’s during the bad times when we are often tested the most, but this is when most of us we grow spiritually and emotionally. If you have been struggling with some of the symptoms listed below, just know that there is an ending and you will soon be ready for your new beginning. Whether we’re moving, changing jobs or ending relationships, transitions can bring up feelings that can be hard to deal with at times.
Here are the most common reasons we go through change.
- Spiritual growth
- Career change
- Love & relationship changes
- Home moves
- Becoming a parent
Here are symptoms one may experience at the beginning of a transitional phase.
- Confusion about which choice to make or direction to take in life
- Feeling unusually down, overly tired or sluggish
- Not having good time management skills, when you’re normally on top of things
- Freaking out over a situation you thought was no longer an issue
- Knowing that something is missing in life, but you can’t put your finger on it
- Feelings of lethargy or boredom
- Constantly dwelling about something in a negative manner
There are ways to know when you are coping with changes well.
- You start getting rid of things or people that doesn’t match your vibe
- Your intuition suddenly becomes stronger
- Your little psychic predictions start happening
- You begin to add new and exciting things to your daily routine
- Having faith in your future
- Self-confidence increases and you believe in yourself more
- You want to stop unhealthy habits
- You start going out more or accept invites to events you would normally avoid
- Your motivation returns
- You find yourself smiling more
I often get asked the question, why am I having so much trouble letting go even though I know it’s done!
During a breakup, for example, we can be aware of missing our ex partner, by asking ourselves why this is the case when the relationship wasn’t that great, can often reveal under lining anxieties or fears of being alone, of maybe its financial instability, or feeling less brave about going it alone than we first thought. By acknowledging what it is will then help you to come to terms with it.
Once we know why, we can figure out a plan of action, at least then you’re not just moping about. The challenge is to acknowledge when something no longer serves us. It is a journey of healing in which we have to accept the past is now in the past and begin the process of figuring out what’s next to move forward.
When we struggle with change, it’s often because we can’t see past the problem. Once you have a plan of action you will be surprised at your inner strength and your ability once focused to make the changes. You may also be surprised at who wants to support you with good advice, a job, or give you the space to find yourself again.
By spending a bit of time being kind to ourselves can lift our spirits, heal us and give us new perspective. Having good friends who are there to support you when things get difficult.
Once you figure out where you want to go, and what can you do to get there. You are never helpless to change your situation just try altering your approach to it.
Remember that every end is a new beginning, one that we should embrace with an open mind and heart.
Maybe you would like a Tarot reading to help you through a difficult time or transition, it’s often a small price to pay for some clarity or peace or mind.
#tarot reading #psychic advice #transition #positive changes #book a reading #check out the feedback page #magicandglitter