New Year Spiritual Resolutions.
• Make promises sparingly and if you choose to make them, keep them faithfully.
• Never miss an opportunity to say a kind and encouraging things to or about somebody.
• Have concerns and be interested in others – their pursuits, welfare, homes and families.
• Be cheerful and always have a reason to smile. If you find someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
• Keep an open mind on all debatable questions. Discuss but don’t argue.
• Let your virtues speak for themselves. You always have a choice to refuse to talk of another’s vices.
• Be sensitive to other’s feelings. Humour and wit at the cost of hurting someone is rarely of any worth.
• Get involved with a charity. There is nothing more joyful than being the reason for someone’s smile.
• Be more honest – with yourself and others.
• Pay absolutely no attention to ill-natured and upsetting remarks about you. Live your life in such a way that nobody will believe them away.
# Psychics # Mediums # New Year forecasts 2016 #